Tag Archives: sarah harrison
- Departing UK regulator’s parting shot at gambling industry
February 6, 2018
Sarah Harrison, the soon to be retiring CEO of the UK Gambling Commission, has blunt talk for gambling industry at ICE 2018 event.
- UK Gambling Commission looks for new CEO as Harrison exits
December 7, 2017
The UK Gambling Commission is on the hunt for a new CEO after Sarah Harrison announced she'd be stepping down as of February 28.
- 888 slapped with record $10M fine for failure to protect problem gamblers
August 31, 2017
The UKGC slaps online bookmaker 888 Holdings with a record £7.8 million (US$10.01 million) fine for failing to stop problem gamblers using its services.
- Sarah Harrison: juggle regulation and innovation
November 21, 2016
- WrB London 2016 Recap
September 8, 2016
The second annual WrB London took place today at the OXO Tower with an overall theme of Responsible Gambling Innovation.
- UK Gambling Commission appoints Ofgem’s Sarah Harrison as new CEO
June 12, 2015
UK Gambling Commission names Ofgem senior partner Sarah Harrison as new CEO; UKGC awards license to Nektan, inks deal with Danish regulator.
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
September 5, 2014
UK gambling operators face stiff fines for breaching ad codes
January 26, 2018
UK gamblers turn on mobiles, tune out social media marketing
February 28, 2018