Tag Archives: sands china
- Steve Jacobs expands legal battle to federal court as Sands renews call to kick judge off ex-Macau chief’s case
11 February 2016
Las Vegas Sands Corp. and Steve Jacobs are still lock in a bitter legal fight.
- Sands China announces pay hike, special bonus for staff
4 February 2016
The Macau casino operator announced that its non-management staff is getting not only a pay raise, but also a special bonus for 2016
- Gambling outsider to head Sands China ops
16 September 2015
A former adviser to the government in Beijing will soon head Sands China Ltd.'s operations.
- Sands recruits Alan Dershowitz for termination lawsuit
3 September 2015
Harvard University law professor Alan Dershowitz joins Sands China's defense against former CEO Steve Jacobs' wrongful termination suit.
- Sands China seeks Parisian delay; MGM Cotai stays on target; SJM VIP room closes
21 August 2015
Sands China seeks delay in opening Parisian Macao; MGM Cotai on schedule and hoping for 500 tables; Golden Resorts closes SJM VIP room.
- On Adelson, LVS, and Legal vs Illegal Bribery
23 June 2015
When looking at the latest legal problems surrounding Las Vegas Sands and its CEO Sheldon Adelson surrounding a wrongful termination suit.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017