Tag Archives: sands china
- Las Vegas Sands settles six-year-old court fight with Sands China ex-CEO Steve Jacobs
1 June 2016
Las Vegas Sands announces confidential settlement of the six-year-old wrongful termination suit brought by Sands China ex-CEO Steve Jacobs.
- Ex-Macau partner pushes through with $5B lawsuit against Las Vegas Sands
4 April 2016
Las Vegas Sands is prepping for another round of court battle, this time courtesy of a former Macau joint venture partner.
- Macau’s hotels could see 19,000 more rooms, but Sands executive warns room rates might slip
14 March 2016
Hotels that are still under construction or in planning stages will add at least 19,600 rooms for Macau tourists in the future.
- Sands China casino workers could move to non-gaming posts, as long as they have Macau IDs
10 March 2016
Sands China is offering its casino staff a chance to work in the non-gaming side of the company’s integrated resorts.
- Sands China gets seven-month extension to complete Parisian Macao
22 February 2016
The Macau government gives Sands China Ltd. a seven-month extension to complete its $2.7b Parisian Macao resort casino.
- Macau casino operators positive on CNY period
12 February 2016
Macau casino operators MGM China and Sands China expecting growth from the Chinese New Year (CNY) period.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
22 October 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018