Tag Archives: sands china
- Venetian Macau pulls the plug on Neptune junket
2 June 2017
Venetian Macau has cancelled the right of one of Neptune Group’s junket partners to run high roller tables on the integrated resort’s casino floor.
- Sands China CFO quits after 4 months: report
6 February 2017
Four months on the job, and one of Sands China’s key executives has already called it quits.
- Sands China announces pay raise for 28,000 staff
27 January 2017
Sands China may be late in the “bonus” game, but it is making sure that it’s worth the wait.
- Macau clears Sands, MGM from smoking law breaches
21 November 2016
Macau government has let Macau-based casino operators Sands China and MGM China off the hook from alleged violations of the territory’s anti-smoking law.
- Adelson shifts bet to Europe, Asia as Macau loses economic luster
14 September 2016
As if learning from his experience in Macau, casino magnate Sheldon Adelson is no longer putting all his eggs in a single basket.
- Market Analysts play party-pooper in “risky” Macau casino stocks rally
29 July 2016
Market analysts have cautioned investors from riding the short-term rallies seen in the shares of Macau’s casinos in the past few days.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
22 October 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018