Tag Archives: sands china
- Sands China announces executive role changes
21 February 2020
Sands China’s current COO and President is going to lose one of his titles.
- Some Sands China properties to become part of InterContinental
26 June 2019
InterContinental Alliance Resorts and Sands China have negotiated a deal that will see The Venetian Macao and The Parisian Macao enter the group.
- Sands China, Galaxy sign on for Macau’s pension plan
28 May 2019
Sands China and Galaxy Entertainment joined the initiative of Macau's government to provide a better retirement plan for workers.
- Death at Macau’s Sands Casino suspected to be murder
20 February 2019
Police in Macau are investigating what is being suspected as the murder of a 41-year-old man at one of the most prestigious casinos in Southeast Asia.
- Sands China’s debt shuffle, not a Ponzi scheme, but structurally similar
5 February 2019
While Sands China's moves were legitimate under the current circumstances, they expose the current fragile nature of debt-fueled global economy.
- Sands China senior notes listed on the HKSE
4 February 2019
Sands China announced last Friday that it had requested to be able to list new senior notes on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKSE).
Venetian Macau pulls the plug on Neptune junket
2 June 2017
Sands China denies its app was hit with Beijing’s ban-hammer
3 January 2019
Macau casinos extend revenue winning streak to one year
1 August 2017