Tag Archives: sands china
- Death at Macau’s Sands Casino suspected to be murder
February 20, 2019
Police in Macau are investigating what is being suspected as the murder of a 41-year-old man at one of the most prestigious casinos in Southeast Asia.
- Sands China’s debt shuffle, not a Ponzi scheme, but structurally similar
February 5, 2019
While Sands China's moves were legitimate under the current circumstances, they expose the current fragile nature of debt-fueled global economy.
- Sands China senior notes listed on the HKSE
February 4, 2019
Sands China announced last Friday that it had requested to be able to list new senior notes on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKSE).
- Does Macau have a power problem?
January 25, 2019
Casinos in Macau might need to be considering investing in their own permanent sources of electricity.
- Sands China announces dividend payout
January 21, 2019
Sands China shareholders are going to see a little bit of extra cash next month.
- Galaxy, Sands get a nod from Bernstein analysts
January 18, 2019
After starting the year with a softened outlook, a couple of casino operators in Macau have just received a boost.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018