Tag Archives: sands china
- Macau casinos extend revenue winning streak to one year
August 1, 2017
Macau casinos report gaming revenue up 29% in July, extending their winning streak to 12 straight months; Neptune loses another junket partner.
- Venetian Macau pulls the plug on Neptune junket
June 2, 2017
Venetian Macau has cancelled the right of one of Neptune Group’s junket partners to run high roller tables on the integrated resort’s casino floor.
- Sands China CFO quits after 4 months: report
February 6, 2017
Four months on the job, and one of Sands China’s key executives has already called it quits.
- Sands China announces pay raise for 28,000 staff
January 27, 2017
Sands China may be late in the “bonus” game, but it is making sure that it’s worth the wait.
- Macau clears Sands, MGM from smoking law breaches
November 21, 2016
Macau government has let Macau-based casino operators Sands China and MGM China off the hook from alleged violations of the territory’s anti-smoking law.
- Adelson shifts bet to Europe, Asia as Macau loses economic luster
September 14, 2016
As if learning from his experience in Macau, casino magnate Sheldon Adelson is no longer putting all his eggs in a single basket.
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
January 21, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014