Tag Archives: sands china
- Sands China, Galaxy sign on for Macau’s pension plan
May 28, 2019
Sands China and Galaxy Entertainment joined the initiative of Macau's government to provide a better retirement plan for workers.
- Death at Macau’s Sands Casino suspected to be murder
February 20, 2019
Police in Macau are investigating what is being suspected as the murder of a 41-year-old man at one of the most prestigious casinos in Southeast Asia.
- Sands China’s debt shuffle, not a Ponzi scheme, but structurally similar
February 5, 2019
While Sands China's moves were legitimate under the current circumstances, they expose the current fragile nature of debt-fueled global economy.
- Sands China senior notes listed on the HKSE
February 4, 2019
Sands China announced last Friday that it had requested to be able to list new senior notes on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKSE).
- Does Macau have a power problem?
January 25, 2019
Casinos in Macau might need to be considering investing in their own permanent sources of electricity.
- Sands China announces dividend payout
January 21, 2019
Sands China shareholders are going to see a little bit of extra cash next month.
Venetian Macau pulls the plug on Neptune junket
June 2, 2017
Macau casinos extend revenue winning streak to one year
August 1, 2017
Galaxy, Sands get a nod from Bernstein analysts
January 18, 2019