Tag Archives: San Diego Chargers
- NFL Week 5 Line Movements and Picks
October 3, 2014
I’m not going to get too excited about going 5-3 in Week 4 but it’s time to move on to Week 5 and try to keep the momentum going.
- NFL Week 5 Opening Lines
October 1, 2014
Now we move to Week 5 where only two teams—Miami Dolphins and Oakland Raiders—are on bye to get themselves reacquainted to American soil.
- NFL Week 4 Line Movements and Picks
September 25, 2014
It’s full steam ahead for this captain, beginning, of course, with my Week 4 predictions.
- NFL Final Thoughts on Week 2 and Week 3 Opening Lines
September 16, 2014
The past week hasn’t been kind to my pick-making abilities. Mercifully, there’s Week 3 to look forward to.
- NFL Week 2 Betting Results
The public took another massive hit for the second week in a row, resulting in one of the biggest Week 1 and Week 2 wins for sportsbooks.
- Becky’s Affiliated: A look into the mind of a savvy North American sports bettor
September 11, 2014
For this column, I wanted to find out first hand what makes North American bettors tick, where and how they choose to spend their money.