Tag Archives: sam nazarian
- Sam Nazarian no longer wants Nevada gambling license
November 5, 2015
The mogul received a recommendation from the Nevada Gaming Control Board to sell his 10 percent stake in the SLS Las Vegas.
- Sam Nazarian trades hair, urine for Nevada gaming license
December 19, 2014
Sam Nazarian trades hair and urine samples for Nevada gaming license following hearing at which his alleged extortionist was arrested.
- Nazarian out at SLS Las Vegas; McBeath in at Cosmo; Wynn v. Chanos suit tossed
December 18, 2014
Sam Nazarian steps down as CEO of SLS Las Vegas; William McBeath new CEO of Cosmopolitan; judge tosses Wynn v. Chanos defamation suit.
- Cocaine and extortion drama at Sam Nazarian’s gaming license hearing
December 4, 2014
Nevada gaming regulators okay one-year limited license for SLS Las Vegas minority owner Sam Nazarian after talk of extortion and cocaine use
- Strip sees fireworks as SLS Las Vegas opens and Lions Share slot finally pays out
August 24, 2014
SLS Las Vegas becomes Strip's first new casino in four years; MGM Grand's notoriously stingy Lion's Share slot finally pays out.
Wynn Macau chip thief nabbed, $6m chips whereabouts unknown
January 19, 2018
Las Vegas casino strike talks going down to the wire
May 31, 2018
Man opens fire at music festival near Las Vegas’s Mandalay Bay
October 2, 2017