Tag Archives: safecharge
- Teddy Sagi selling payments firm SafeCharge to Nuvei Corp
May 22, 2019
The Teddy Sagi-controlled payment processor SafeCharge will be sold to North America's Nuvei Corp (formerly Pivotal Payments) in all-cash deal worth £700m.
- Sisal.it boosts payments conversion with SafeCharge’s advanced payments technologies
October 5, 2016
Sisal.it has selected SafeCharge to facilitate players' deposit and advanced payments technologies.
- Mecca Bingo & Grosvenor Casinos Expand their Payments Offering with SafeCharge’s Personalised Cashier Solution
March 22, 2016
Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casinos, has expanded its payments offering by deploying SafeCharge's Personalised Cashier ("Cashier") solution.
- SafeCharge annual results
March 10, 2016
The Group has enjoyed an encouraging start to 2016 following on from the strong trading and momentum experienced in 2015.
- SafeCharge takes SuperBet online in Romania
February 29, 2016
SuperBet has selected SafeCharge as their preferred payments partner for online deposits and withdrawals.
- Paddy Power Betfair selects SafeCharge as a partner
February 26, 2016
Paddy Power Betfair has selected SafeCharge to provide a comprehensive technology based solution for alternative payment method deposits.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014