Tag Archives: Ryder Cup
- Can ambush marketing impact profit?
May 16, 2014
Squads are currently being selected for 2014 World Cup; the biggest sporting event of the year, and a golden opportunity for sports betting.
- Paddy Power Release the 2012 Annual Report
April 18, 2013
Paddy Power share their most successful year to date with the release of their 2012 Annual Report.
- Tiger Woods in the bad books as Paddy reigns over the skies in Medinah
October 1, 2012
Tiger Woods has cost the bookies a large amount after conceding his final putt to hand Europe a victory
- Americans picked as favorites to win Ryder Cup
September 27, 2012
With the 39th Ryder Cup ready to tee off at the Medinah Country Club in Medinah, Illinois, McIlroy and Woods find themselves on opposite sides of the fence again when Team Europe and Team USA collide for the ultimate match-play golf title, the Ryder Cup.
- Europe retain Ryder Cup amid final day fireworks
October 5, 2010
The European team retained the Ryder Cup in the most dramatic of fashions on Monday afternoon at Celtic Manor in Wales
- Will Hill expecting profitable Ryder Cup
October 4, 2010
The bookmaker almost as old as your great, great, great uncle, William Hill, have predicted £50m being gambled on the Ryder Cup
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
William Hill poised to promote Philip Bowcock to CEO position: report
February 22, 2017