Tag Archives: Russia
- Report: Bwin’s Russian-licensed betting site not long for this world
7 November 2019
Rumors swirl that GVC Holdings' Russian-licensed Bwin betting site will close as license owner Alexander Mamut wants out of joint venture.
- Russians place bigger bets on int’l sites than locally licensed ones
29 October 2019
New Russia surveys show greater overall participation with locally licensed online bookmakers but int'l sites attract bigger wagers.
- Russia okays Crimea gaming zone, first casino to open by 2022
28 October 2019
Russia formally approves launch of casino gaming zone in Crimea, with 'large' operator said to announce plans later this year, start operations by 2022.
- Olimp bookmaker fights Russian efforts to invalidate trademark
10 October 2019
Russian bookmaker Olympus (BetOlimp) files lawsuit seeking to overturn invalidation of its trademark after complaint by Russian Olympic Committee.
- Russia’s Tigre de Cristal casino surges on VIP rebound, slots surge
27 August 2019
Russia's Tigre de Cristal casino's new relationship with junket operator Suncity results in dramatic VIP gambling rebound in first half of 2019.
- Australia arrests eSports fixers; Russia wants eSports betting ban
23 August 2019
Australian police arrest six men suspected of fixing eSports matches; Russian legislators seek to impose total ban on eSports betting.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
23 February 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
20 June 2017
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
12 March 2018