Tag Archives: Russia
- Tigre de Cristal casino execs balk at acting as Russian tax collectors
December 7, 2017
Primorye vice-governor claims Tigre de Cristal casino execs aren't happy with being forced to collect Russia's new gambling taxes from customers.
- Preparing for glory at the 2018 World Cup
December 1, 2017
This Friday the Fifa World Cup draw takes place in Moscow ahead of the greatest sporting show on Earth.
- Russian tax plan to weigh heavy on Summit Ascent: Union Gaming
November 29, 2017
Summit Ascent is bracing itself for the Russian Duma’s plans to hike gaming taxes throughout the Russian Federation by next year.
- Bwin.ru’s Russian backers also considered Betfair partnership
November 23, 2017
The Russian partners of the Bwin.ru partnership also talked to Paddy Power Betfair about using the Betfair brand before reaching its deal with GVC's Bwin.
- Bwin.ru launch brings first int’l online betting brand to Russia
November 21, 2017
Online betting site Bwin.ru finally launches, marking the first entry of a western betting brand into Russia's regulated online sports betting market.
- Tigre de Cristal casino facing possible tax hikes, curbs in China’s mass market gamblers
November 7, 2017
The Tigre de Cristal casino in Russia's far east is facing potential gaming tax hikes and reductions in numbers of Chinese mass market gamblers.
AGTech inks online lottery deal with China’s Alipay
March 24, 2017
Russian betting industry icon Oleg Zhuravsky dies suddenly
March 17, 2017
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017