Tag Archives: Russia
- Russian banks’ biometric data could aid online betting signups
December 21, 2017
New law that allows Russian banks to collect customers' biometric data to permit remote transactions could simplify online bookmaker customer registration.
- Lawrence Ho sells entire Summit Ascent stake
December 18, 2017
Lawrence Ho is divesting the remainder of his stake in casino operator Summit Ascent Holdings Ltd. as he looks for other opportunities elsewhere.
- Greek top court wants to send Alexander Vinnik to US
December 15, 2017
the Greek Supreme Court approved the order for Russian national Alexander Vinnik’s extradition to the United States.
- Liga Stavok set online betting record, win customer brand nod
December 11, 2017
Russian bookmaker Liga Stavok sets new sports betting records in 2017 as online operations grow to 60% of the company's overall business.
- Tigre de Cristal casino execs balk at acting as Russian tax collectors
December 7, 2017
Primorye vice-governor claims Tigre de Cristal casino execs aren't happy with being forced to collect Russia's new gambling taxes from customers.
- Preparing for glory at the 2018 World Cup
December 1, 2017
This Friday the Fifa World Cup draw takes place in Moscow ahead of the greatest sporting show on Earth.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012
Worlds 2017 – the biggest LoL eSports tournament this year
September 22, 2017
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017