Tag Archives: Russia
- The Mouthpiece: iGaming, Russian collusion and the power of games
January 23, 2019
Now we see the damning accusation of all: online gaming was part and parcel of the Russian collusion, the attempt to throw the 2016 Presidential election.
- Summit Ascent, Suncity Group new Hong Kong neighbors
January 18, 2019
Summit Ascent, which operates Russia's Tigre de Cristal casino, moves its corporate HQ next door to an affiliate of leading junket operator Suncity Group.
- Russia blocked over 130k online gambling domains in 2018
January 16, 2019
Russia's telecom watchdog blocks over 130k online gambling domains in 2018, more than twice 2017's total; Azino777 first to make online payment blacklist.
- Google caves to Russia’s online gambling blacklist demands
January 11, 2019
Russian media reports that Google has begun scrubbing its Russian search results of blacklisted domains, including int'l online gambling sites.
- Russia testing new ‘deep packet inspection’ online filtering system
December 19, 2018
Russia's Roskomnadzor telecom watchdog reportedly spending up to RUB20b (US$295m) to impose new deep-packet inspection system to filter unwanted content.
- CIO of Suncity joins board of Russian casino operator
December 14, 2018
Suncity Group Chief Investment Officer (CIO) Andrew Lo Kai Bong has taken a position on the board of Summit Ascent Holdings.
Russia to restrict Bitcoin sales to “qualified investors”
August 28, 2017
Suncity sheds more light on Vietnam resort casino project
November 2, 2017
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016
Tigre de Cristal plans black-tie shindig for second anniversary
October 4, 2017