Tag Archives: Russia
- Tigre de Cristal sees 250% VIP revenue forecast jump
May 20, 2019
After Suncity upped their stake in Summit Ascent, analysts believe it will make a huge difference in Le Tigre’s VIP fortunes.
- How is eSports affecting the Russian gambling market?
Despite Russian government strict stance against online gambling, eSports operators continues to find ways to promote various games.
- Suncity Group boosts Summit Ascent stake to nearly 28%
April 23, 2019
Suncity Group boosts its stake in Summit Ascent, which controls Russia's Tigre de Cristal casino, from 3.29% to nearly 28%.
- Russia to ban instant-win online lotteries as great firewall okayed
April 17, 2019
Russian Duma approves 'great firewall' legislation while Ministry of Finance wants to ban online instant-win lotteries as they're too close to casino games.
- Russia’s largest casino could bid goodbye to Taiwanese investors
April 2, 2019
Summit Ascent Holdings says Taiwanese investors in Russia's Tigre de Cristal casino have been approached about selling their shares to third party.
- Russia-licensed Bwin betting site talking tie-up with Parimatch
March 29, 2019
The Russian-licensed Bwin.ru online betting joint venture is reportedly discussing a possible tie-up with fellow Russian online bookmaker Parimatch.
Russia to restrict Bitcoin sales to “qualified investors”
August 28, 2017
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016