Tag Archives: Russia
- BetCity first bookmaker to make Russia’s top-500 companies list
September 20, 2018
Bookmaker BetCity becomes first betting company to make RBC's annual list of Russia's top-500 companies, just sneaking in at #495.
- Russian hacker to face US federal judge over JPMorgan attacks
September 12, 2018
Andrei Tyurin, who allegedly conducted a series of hacks against JPMorgan and other companies, was arrested in Georgia and extradited to the United States.
- Russia’s censors the hardest working folks in online gambling
September 7, 2018
Russia's telecom watchdog has blocked over 76k unauthorized online gambling domains in 2018, 269% more than it blocked in all of 2017.
- Russia’s Tigre de Cristal casino puts VIP gamblers on back burner
September 1, 2018
The Tigre de Cristal casino in Russia's far east Primorye gaming zone reports slumping VIP gambling figures as it refocuses on 'premium mass' customers.
- Russia’s telecom watchdog beefs up gambling blacklist tools
August 28, 2018
Russia's telecom watchdog to incorporate IPv6 protocol to beef up its notoriously porous online gambling domain blacklist.
- South Korea’s K International considers Russian casino
August 27, 2018
K International reportedly wants to build a $263.6-million hotel and entertainment complex in the PIER.
Russia to restrict Bitcoin sales to “qualified investors”
August 28, 2017
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016