Tag Archives: rush street gaming
- Simulated Gaming the lone bright spot as GAN loses £2.6m in H1
September 29, 2015
GAN reports £2.6m loss in H1, as slow pace of US real-money regulation offsets Simulated Gaming gains; SugarHouse Casino launch CASINO4FUN.
- Rush Street Gaming threatens to ditch Brockton casino bid
September 10, 2015
Rush Street Gaming threatens to withdraw its support from Brockton casino project unless the MGC takes swift action on the proposal.
- Casino gaming industry titans to convene for roundtable at G2E 2015
August 10, 2015
Caesars Entertainment, Scientific Games and Rush Street bosses to convene for roundtable at G2E 2015 Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Rush Street interested in Japan casino but fails to make analysts’ shortlist
May 11, 2014
Rush Street Gaming is the latest operator to express interest in a Japanese casino but fails to make Union Gaming Research shortlist.
- Big Fish tout profitable 2013; Jawfish fold; Rush Street bet $3.5m on Ruby Seven
January 31, 2014
Big Fish Games touts 11th straight year of growth; Jawfish Gaming tosses in the towel; Rush Street invests $3.5m in Ruby Seven Studios.
GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
September 28, 2017
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017