Tag Archives: rush street gaming
- Rush Street fined $30k for underage NJ online gambling
24 January 2019
New Jersey's Division of Gaming Enforcement imposes $30k civil penalty on Rush Street Interactive for allowing underage residents to gamble online.
- Pennsylvania’s SugarHouse, Rivers casinos prep betting launch
13 December 2018
Rush Street Gaming's Rivers and SugarHouse casinos in Pennsylvania set to launch sports betting 'introductory period' on Thursday.
- Rush Street hopes to win license for IR in Hokkaido, Japan
6 December 2018
U.S.-based operator Rush Street is just now throwing its name in the hat after it announced plans on bidding for an IR license in Hokkaido.
- Churchill Downs buys majority stake in Rivers Casino Des Plaines
1 November 2018
Churchill Downs Inc announces deal to pay up to $500m for "at least" a 50.1% stake in the Rivers Casino Des Plaines in Illinois.
- PlaySugarHouse sportsbook chooses NBA over Golden Nugget
19 October 2018
PlaySugarHouse has switched sports betting licensees, from Golden Nugget to Monmouth Park, due to Golden Nugget owner Tilman Fertitta’s NBA connection.
- Pennsylvania’s Rivers Casino pulls online gambling application
4 October 2018
Rush Street Gaming's Rivers Casino withdraws application for Pennsylvania online gambling license, leaving 10 product licenses yet to be awarded.
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
26 October 2017
Mohegan Sun Pocono fined $1m; PA’s satellite casinos a hard sell
14 December 2017
New Hampshire iLottery offers draw tickets, instant-win games
19 September 2018
Pennsylvania guv officially approves online gambling bill
30 October 2017
Pennsylvania mini-casino license auctions bringing in the bucks
25 January 2018