Tag Archives: roy morgan research
- Mobile betting is fueling Australia’s online gambling growth, research finds
June 18, 2018
Australia has seen a more than four-fold increase in the number of Australians using their mobile phones to wager.
- Horseracing still twice the size of Australia’s sports betting market
April 26, 2018
The latest Roy Morgan Research Gambling Currency Report shows horseracing claims 50.9% of Australia's betting market, twice the size of sports betting.
- Live baiting scandal not a turn off for greyhound racing punters
January 21, 2016
Latest data from Roy Morgan Research reveals that wagering on greyhound racing grew despite live-baiting scandal.
- Bet365 braces for start of Australian trial; younger Aussies giving up the gamble
March 5, 2015
Bet365's trial over "misleading representations" in its bonus offers gets underway this month; younger Aussies appear bored with gambling.
- Echo picks new CEO; Packer invincible in Australia: online gambling on the rise
December 12, 2012
Echo Ent. picks John Redmond as new CEO; Echo CFO and Crown Ltd's James Packer exchange words; Aussie gambling on the decline except online
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018