Tag Archives: roy morgan research
- Mobile betting is fueling Australia’s online gambling growth, research finds
June 18, 2018
Australia has seen a more than four-fold increase in the number of Australians using their mobile phones to wager.
- Horseracing still twice the size of Australia’s sports betting market
April 26, 2018
The latest Roy Morgan Research Gambling Currency Report shows horseracing claims 50.9% of Australia's betting market, twice the size of sports betting.
- Live baiting scandal not a turn off for greyhound racing punters
January 21, 2016
Latest data from Roy Morgan Research reveals that wagering on greyhound racing grew despite live-baiting scandal.
- Bet365 braces for start of Australian trial; younger Aussies giving up the gamble
March 5, 2015
Bet365's trial over "misleading representations" in its bonus offers gets underway this month; younger Aussies appear bored with gambling.
- Echo picks new CEO; Packer invincible in Australia: online gambling on the rise
December 12, 2012
Echo Ent. picks John Redmond as new CEO; Echo CFO and Crown Ltd's James Packer exchange words; Aussie gambling on the decline except online
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
February 5, 2018
Chaos reigns as Powerball-mad Aussies crash Lottoland website
January 14, 2016