Tag Archives: ross ulbricht
- Ross Ulbricht drops bid to claim Silk Road millions
3 October 2017
The United States government has collected $48.23 million from the sale of the Bitcoin seized from the now-defunct dark marketplace Silk Road.
- Ex-Secret Service agent fess up to stealing more Silk Road bitcoins
17 August 2017
Shaun Bridges, while investigating online black market Silk Road has confessed to pocketing even more sacks of the digital currency.
- Ross Ulbricht takes another stab at overturning Silk Road conviction
6 October 2016
Silk Road creator Ross Ulbricht is returning to the federal court in hopes of overturning his conviction and life sentence.
- US feds rack up $1.6 million profit on seized Silk Road bitcoin
24 August 2016
The feds pushed through with the plan and emerged with close to $2 million in profit.
- Alleged Silk Road brain ‘Variety Jones’ arrested in Thailand
7 December 2015
The man who was said to be the brains behind the now-defunct Silk Road operation is awaiting extradition to the United States for trial.
- US agent who aided in taking down Silk Road gets over 6 years for bitcoin theft
20 October 2015
A former agent of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration was sentenced to 78 months in prison for corruption.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
31 March 2017
CalvinAyre.com acquires CoinGeek.com
21 August 2017