Tag Archives: roskomnadzor
- eSports skin betting sites targeted by Russia’s telecom watchdog
July 20, 2017
Russia's ban-happy telecom watchdog adds eSports skin betting sites to its online blacklist due to their resemblance to 'online casinos for children.'
- Russia blocks Google over online gambling redirect
June 23, 2017
Russia temporarily blocks access to Google.ru domain due to one of the search engine's pages redirecting to a banned online gambling domain.
- Russia targets VPNs for allowing access to banned domains
April 21, 2017
Russia's telecom watchdog puts pressure on virtual private network services to block access to blacklisted domains, including thousands of gambling sites.
- Russia hikes fines for ISPs that fail to block gambling domains
February 23, 2017
Russia approves increased fines for internet service providers who fail to block domains flagged by telecom watchdog Roskomnadzor.
- Russia telecom agency celebrates domain whack-a-mole ‘success’
December 27, 2016
Russia's telecom watchdog Roskomnadzor celebrates 'success' in blocking 12,561 unauthorized online gambling domains in 2016.
- Fonbet launch official Russian sports betting site
December 3, 2016
Fonbet launch Russia's sixth licensed online sports betting site, while Russian telecom watchdog may get new powers to block unauthorized mirror sites.
Russia to restrict Bitcoin sales to “qualified investors”
August 28, 2017
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016
Tigre de Cristal plans black-tie shindig for second anniversary
October 4, 2017