Tag Archives: roskomnadzor
- Russia’s online bookmakers brace for 50% World Cup betting surge
June 12, 2018
Russian-licensed bookmakers expect 50% surge in activity during 2018 FIFA World Cup but also want government to do even more to improve their chances.
- Russia admits it can’t block YouTube gambling promos
May 28, 2018
Russia's Federal Antimonopoly Service admits it's currently powerless to prevent Russian-language online gambling promos appearing on YouTube.
- Russia’s new virtual private network restrictions take effect
November 1, 2017
Russia's new law restricting the use of virtual private networks (VPN) takes effect on November 1 in latest clampdown on accessing forbidden sites.
- Russian chamber of commerce welcomes bookies; gov’t admits domain-blocking failure
October 24, 2017
Russia's chamber of commerce forms new bookmaker subcommittee to address betting-related issues; Communications Minister says domain-blocking doesn't work.
- Russian search engines reach deal to restrict gambling results
September 1, 2017
Russia's search engines reach preliminary agreement with telecom watchdog Roskomnadzor on purging gambling-related search results.
- Russia reports 235% jump in online gambling complaints
August 10, 2017
Russia's telecom watchdog has recorded a spike in complaints related to illegal distribution of online gaming content in the first six months of 2017.
Russia to restrict Bitcoin sales to “qualified investors”
August 28, 2017
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016
Tigre de Cristal plans black-tie shindig for second anniversary
October 4, 2017