Tag Archives: romania
- Kindred launch new Romanian online casino brand VladCazino
February 14, 2018
Kindred Group launch new Romania-facing brand VladCazino; Unibet resume advertising on Australian free-to-air TV after two-year absence.
- Blueprint Gaming enters Denmark and Romania
February 13, 2018
Blueprint Gaming has boosted its international presence after securing game certification in the regulated markets of Denmark and Romania.
- Comtrade Gaming awarded B2B supplier license in Romania
February 1, 2018
Comtrade Gaming confirms that it was awarded a Class II License by the Romanian National Gambling Office (ONJN).
- Better Collective makes strong moves in Romania by obtaining a license and acquiring the popular platform PariuriX
November 1, 2017
Better Collective, officially joins the Romanian market by obtaining their Romanian affiliate licence and acquiring PariuriX.
- Romania Lottery GM fired after 10 days on the job
September 20, 2017
Romania's national lottery sacks its GM after only 10 days on the job; SuperBet raises millions via bond issue; Stanleybet subsidiary spanked by regulator.
- Btobet confirms the success of its expansion in Romania and proceeds with new partnerships in central-eastern Europe
September 8, 2017
BtoBet is now ready to bring its technological platform in Budapest and Cyprus, meeting the major farsighted local operators.
Fortuna new sponsors of Romania’s national football team
March 22, 2017
Fortuna Entertainment to pay up to €135m for Hattrick Sports
February 23, 2017