Tag Archives: romania
- Online gaming studio Stakelogic gets certified in Romania
August 2, 2019
Stakelogic, a studio that provides online casino games, has reportedly been given a Class II gaming license by the Romanian National Gambling Office.
- Playson granted operational licence by Romanian Regulator
July 16, 2019
Playson has been granted a Class II licence by the Romanian regulator (ONJN) allowing it to enter the country’s regulated market.
- After Spain licensing, GiG moves into Romania
July 4, 2019
Gaming Innovation Group announced that it had been given approval by Romania’s gambling regulator.
- Romania’s SuperBet gets €175m infusion from Blackstone Group
May 9, 2019
Romania's leading gambling operator SuperBet gets €175m cash injection from US hedge fund Blackstone Group to fund international expansion.
- Gambling halls could be banned in Bucharest
April 2, 2019
General Councilor Catalin Lucian Iliescu is seeking to move all gambling halls to the outskirts of the capital city of Bucharest, to an area that would be dubbed the “neighborhood of gambling.”
- Romanian online gambling sites now imposing new 2% deposit tax
March 19, 2019
Kindred Group's Romania-licensed Unibet and Vlad Cazino sites start imposing the government's new 2% tax on customer deposits.
Fortuna new sponsors of Romania’s national football team
March 22, 2017
Fortuna Entertainment to pay up to €135m for Hattrick Sports
February 23, 2017
Romania hits gambling operators with new turnover tax
January 3, 2019
Fortuna boosts Romania presence with Penta acquisitions
March 16, 2017