Tag Archives: romania
- Romania hits gambling operators with new turnover tax
January 3, 2019
Romania's licensed gambling operators are reeling after government imposes new 2% turnover tax to be paid monthly starting February 25.
- Unibet Open to be held in Romania next February
November 16, 2018
Unibet Open is set to be held in Romania next year and offers as a backdrop plenty of slopes for the rippers and shredders.
- Romania suspends Publicwin online, retail gambling licenses
September 28, 2018
Romania’s ONJN gambling regulatory body suspends two licenses of company behind Publicwin online and retail betting brand.
- BetConstruct receives Romanian Class II licence for retail solutions
May 24, 2018
BetConstruct has its Retail Solutions licensed by the Romanian National Gambling Office to operate within the territory of Romania.
- Kindred launch new Romanian online casino brand VladCazino
February 14, 2018
Kindred Group launch new Romania-facing brand VladCazino; Unibet resume advertising on Australian free-to-air TV after two-year absence.
- Blueprint Gaming enters Denmark and Romania
February 13, 2018
Blueprint Gaming has boosted its international presence after securing game certification in the regulated markets of Denmark and Romania.
Denmark ISPs ordered to block online gambling domains
February 6, 2018
Fortuna new sponsors of Romania’s national football team
March 22, 2017
Fortuna Entertainment to pay up to €135m for Hattrick Sports
February 23, 2017
Mr Green to enter Denmark via Dansk Underholdning deal
February 7, 2017