Tag Archives: romania
- Better Collective makes strong moves in Romania by obtaining a license and acquiring the popular platform PariuriX
November 1, 2017
Better Collective, officially joins the Romanian market by obtaining their Romanian affiliate licence and acquiring PariuriX.
- Romania Lottery GM fired after 10 days on the job
September 20, 2017
Romania's national lottery sacks its GM after only 10 days on the job; SuperBet raises millions via bond issue; Stanleybet subsidiary spanked by regulator.
- Btobet confirms the success of its expansion in Romania and proceeds with new partnerships in central-eastern Europe
September 8, 2017
BtoBet is now ready to bring its technological platform in Budapest and Cyprus, meeting the major farsighted local operators.
- Kiron Interactive awarded Romanian licence
September 4, 2017
The licence marks the provider’s commitment to local and regulated markets
- Romania latest to seek tighter restrictions on gambling adverts
June 15, 2017
Romania is the latest jurisdiction to seek tighter restrictions on gambling advertising, but vagueness of proposed law leaves operators uneasy.
- Iforium awarded class II licence in Romania
June 14, 2017
Iforium, the leading provider of casino aggregation software, confirm the company has been awarded a Class II Licence in Romania.
Fortuna new sponsors of Romania’s national football team
March 22, 2017
Fortuna boosts Romania presence with Penta acquisitions
March 16, 2017
Fortuna Entertainment to pay up to €135m for Hattrick Sports
February 23, 2017
Playtech opens Live Casino Romania studio
January 12, 2017