Tag Archives: Roger Goodell
- NFL seeks uniform standards on US sports gambling
May 22, 2018
NFL is seeking a uniform set of rules for sports betting following the U.S. Supreme Court's decision to strike down the PASPA of 1992.
- Roger Goodell clams up when colleagues’ talk turns to gambling
July 20, 2017
When the leaders of U.S. professional sports leagues convened in New York to discuss the business of sports.
- NFL settles with kids’ charity over gambling policy lawsuit
June 19, 2017
The National Football League has found itself again in a conflicted position about casinos and gambling.
- Pats owner’s casino ties expose NFL’s gambling hypocrisy
April 25, 2017
A spiked New York Post article on New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft's ties to Caesars Entertainment underscores NFL's anti-gambling hypocrisy.
- NFL wouldn’t have let Adelson own a piece of Oakland Raiders
February 2, 2017
NFL commish Roger Goodell says the league wouldn't have permitted Las Vegas Sands boss Sheldon Adelson to own a piece of the Oakland Raiders.
- Oh, the irony: Is money-making juggernaut NFL fearing sports betting’s shadow?
July 15, 2016
Just when two of the big three American sports leagues – the NBA and MLB – have warmed up to the idea of US sports betting in the future.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017