Tag Archives: Rock Gaming LLC
- GVC snubs suitors of Bwin.party’s assets; Dan Gilbert might expand his gambling company to Las Vegas, expert says
9 November 2015
GVC Holdings has turned down offers from several parties interested in buying the businesses.
- Investing The Hard Way: Can MGM and Caesars Outrun Their Debt?
12 November 2012
Vince Martin have been bearish on both Caesars Entertainment and MGM Resorts International arguing that the high debt loads at each company.
- Caesars Interactive share sale; Winamax US free-play; Dragonplay raises $14m
4 April 2012
Caesars Interactive sells shares to Rock Gaming; French operator Winamax plans US-facing free-play site; Dragonplay raises $14m in funding
- Cavaliers’ Dan Gilbert set to expand casino empire into Maryland
23 January 2012
It's been confirmed that Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert plans to expanding his casino empire east of Detroit into Maryland
- Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert to open urban casinos in Maryland and Ohio
18 October 2011
As a principle of a new gambling investment company Rock Gaming LLC, Dan Gilbert plans to open up-scale urban casinos in Ohio and Maryland
Horseshoe Casino Baltimore partners with NFL’s Ravens
19 October 2018
Maryland casinos continue torrid revenue pace in November
6 December 2013
Maryland casinos August gains; MGM baccarat dealer conspiracy
11 September 2018