Tag Archives: Robert Campbell
- Daniel Negreanu loses out as Robert Campbell is awarded POY win after WSOP error
12 November 2019
The 2019 WSOP Player of the Year contenders were intriguing to say the least, and Daniel Negreanu loses against Robert Campbell as this year's champion.
- Negreanu busts Colossus but Deeb must finish fifth or better to win POTY
4 November 2019
Player of the Year contenders Daniel Negreanu, Robert Campbell and Shaun Deeb were embroiled in a late, great battle for the race to become 2019 WSOP Player of the Year.
- How Daniel Negreanu has already won Player of the Year
1 November 2019
While the player of the year race isn't quite over, Daniel Negreanu is proving that he's always going to be one of the most important names in poker.
- World Series of Poker Europe: 2019 Player of the Year watch
16 October 2019
The 2019 WSOP Player of the Year title is still up for grab, with mainstay on the list is on their way to the King’s Resort in the hope of winning bracelets and earning points.
- WSOP gives the POY winner the inside of a bagel—is that acceptable?
23 July 2019
Paul Volpe reminds everyone on Twitter that the World Series of Poker gives the winner of the Player of the Year, nothing. We speak to previous winners, potential winners, and runner-up to gauge if that’s acceptable.
- WSOP review: Campbell wins again, takes POY lead; Alvarado wins Crazy 8s
9 July 2019
Robert Campbell becomes the first player to win multiple bracelets at the 50th Anniversary special after taking down the $10,000 Stud Hi-Lo Championship, and Ricky Alvarado wins the Crazy Eights.
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
16 February 2018