Tag Archives: rob goldstein
- Mark Davis, Sands roll out heavy hitters to sell Las Vegas stadium
May 2, 2016
Mark Davis is upping the ante in his bid to move the Oakland Raiders to the desert of Las Vegas.
- Michael Leven retires from Las Vegas Sands board of directors
April 13, 2016
The man who was pivotal in the growth of Las Vegas Sands in Asia has bade farewell—completely—to the company.
- Toh Hup Hock resigns from Sands China CFO post
October 19, 2015
Toh Hup Hock is stepping down from his position as chief financial officer of Sands China Ltd. effective next year.
- Sands president says “hard to see catalyst” for Macau VIP gaming rebound
September 10, 2015
Las Vegas Sands president Rob Goldstein says Macau junket model "broken – for now" and hard to see catalyst for VIP rebound.
- Goldstein appointed as president of Las Vegas Sands; hackers’ nationality confirmed
December 16, 2014
Las Vegas Sands Corp. selects Rob Goldstein as president and chief operating officer replacing Mike Leven; hackers' nationality confirmed.
- Online gambling lobbyists rejoice as rivals vie for Congressional support
February 6, 2014
Caesars, MGM and the AGA launch Coalition for Consumer and Online Protection to counter Sheldon Adelson's efforts to 'fix' the Wire Act.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
It may be too little too late for Caesars
April 10, 2018
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017