Tag Archives: rivers casino
- 3 Barrels: Faded Spade Rivers deal; Davidson win; Buzgon & Borgata partner
January 17, 2019
Faded Spade inking a deal with the Rivers Casino, Nick Davidson taking down his second Heartland Poker Tour title in Chicago, and more.
- Pennsylvania’s SugarHouse, Rivers casinos prep betting launch
December 13, 2018
Rush Street Gaming's Rivers and SugarHouse casinos in Pennsylvania set to launch sports betting 'introductory period' on Thursday.
- Churchill Downs buys majority stake in Rivers Casino Des Plaines
November 1, 2018
Churchill Downs Inc announces deal to pay up to $500m for "at least" a 50.1% stake in the Rivers Casino Des Plaines in Illinois.
- Pennsylvania’s Rivers Casino pulls online gambling application
October 4, 2018
Rush Street Gaming's Rivers Casino withdraws application for Pennsylvania online gambling license, leaving 10 product licenses yet to be awarded.
- Pennsylvania gaming board fines 4 casinos with $80K fines
November 18, 2016
The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB) has slapped four casino operators with a total of $82,500 fines for various violations.
- Pennsylvania slots revenue rises second straight year; Rivers sues over slots tax
July 7, 2016
Pennsylvania slots revenue rises second straight year; Rivers Casino sues state to refund "arbitrary, unreasonable" municipal slots tax.
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
October 26, 2017
Mohegan Sun Pocono fined $1m; PA’s satellite casinos a hard sell
December 14, 2017
New Hampshire iLottery offers draw tickets, instant-win games
September 19, 2018
Pennsylvania mini-casino license auctions bringing in the bucks
January 25, 2018
Pennsylvania casinos set new revenue record, no thanks to slots
January 17, 2018