Tag Archives: rivers casino
- Pennsylvania’s SugarHouse now Rivers Casino Philadelphia
13 June 2019
Pennsylvania gaming regulators okay Penn National Gaming's mini-casino license; SugarHouse Casino to rebrand as Rivers Philadelphia.
- Pennsylvania’s Rivers Casino sees ‘nonstop’ March Madness gambling
21 March 2019
Pennsylvania introduced legalized sports gambling late last year and the move appears to be paying off, at least for one casino in the state.
- Kiriopoulos Wins WPT Fallsview; WPTDS to host two more Rivers Casino events
6 March 2019
Two snippets from the World Poker Tour including Demo Kiripoulos winning the WPT Fallsview Main Event, and Chris Torina and the team at WPT DeepStacks returning to the Rivers Casino events.
- 3 Barrels: Faded Spade Rivers deal; Davidson win; Buzgon & Borgata partner
17 January 2019
Faded Spade inking a deal with the Rivers Casino, Nick Davidson taking down his second Heartland Poker Tour title in Chicago, and more.
- Pennsylvania’s SugarHouse, Rivers casinos prep betting launch
13 December 2018
Rush Street Gaming's Rivers and SugarHouse casinos in Pennsylvania set to launch sports betting 'introductory period' on Thursday.
- Churchill Downs buys majority stake in Rivers Casino Des Plaines
1 November 2018
Churchill Downs Inc announces deal to pay up to $500m for "at least" a 50.1% stake in the Rivers Casino Des Plaines in Illinois.
Pennsylvania to open out-of-state online gambling license derby
13 September 2018