Tag Archives: rivers casino
- Pennsylvania gaming board fines 4 casinos with $80K fines
November 18, 2016
The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB) has slapped four casino operators with a total of $82,500 fines for various violations.
- Pennsylvania slots revenue rises second straight year; Rivers sues over slots tax
July 7, 2016
Pennsylvania slots revenue rises second straight year; Rivers Casino sues state to refund "arbitrary, unreasonable" municipal slots tax.
- Illinois’s Rivers Casino slapped with $2M fine
September 3, 2015
State regulators slapped Rivers Casino in Illinois with a $2 million fine due to lax control over gaming promotions, among other things.
- Croupier charged over lucky number; casino fine ruled unconstitutional
August 20, 2014
Roulette croupier charged after telling gamblers he'd try to hit a lucky number; Pennsylvania mandatory casino theft fine constitutional.
- One drunk gambler sues Downtown Grand, another defecates on Rivers Casino
March 6, 2014
BCLC win suit against gambler who lost $330k; Downtown Grand sued by gambler too drunk to remember losing $500k; drunk craps on casino door
- UK Politician Suggests Female Poker Players Are Not Competitive Enough; Rivers Casino in Pittsburgh Facing Allegations of Racism
August 26, 2013
UKIP Treasurer, Stuart Wheeler, is using to back his assertions that women are not competitive enough to be handed the top jobs in boardroom
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016