Tag Archives: rivers casino
- Pennsylvania’s SugarHouse, Rivers casinos prep betting launch
December 13, 2018
Rush Street Gaming's Rivers and SugarHouse casinos in Pennsylvania set to launch sports betting 'introductory period' on Thursday.
- Churchill Downs buys majority stake in Rivers Casino Des Plaines
November 1, 2018
Churchill Downs Inc announces deal to pay up to $500m for "at least" a 50.1% stake in the Rivers Casino Des Plaines in Illinois.
- Pennsylvania’s Rivers Casino pulls online gambling application
October 4, 2018
Rush Street Gaming's Rivers Casino withdraws application for Pennsylvania online gambling license, leaving 10 product licenses yet to be awarded.
- Pennsylvania gaming board fines 4 casinos with $80K fines
November 18, 2016
The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB) has slapped four casino operators with a total of $82,500 fines for various violations.
- Pennsylvania slots revenue rises second straight year; Rivers sues over slots tax
July 7, 2016
Pennsylvania slots revenue rises second straight year; Rivers Casino sues state to refund "arbitrary, unreasonable" municipal slots tax.
- Illinois’s Rivers Casino slapped with $2M fine
September 3, 2015
State regulators slapped Rivers Casino in Illinois with a $2 million fine due to lax control over gaming promotions, among other things.
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
January 18, 2016
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016