Tag Archives: rivers casino
- Pennsylvania’s Rivers Casino pulls online gambling application
October 4, 2018
Rush Street Gaming's Rivers Casino withdraws application for Pennsylvania online gambling license, leaving 10 product licenses yet to be awarded.
- Pennsylvania gaming board fines 4 casinos with $80K fines
November 18, 2016
The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB) has slapped four casino operators with a total of $82,500 fines for various violations.
- Pennsylvania slots revenue rises second straight year; Rivers sues over slots tax
July 7, 2016
Pennsylvania slots revenue rises second straight year; Rivers Casino sues state to refund "arbitrary, unreasonable" municipal slots tax.
- Illinois’s Rivers Casino slapped with $2M fine
September 3, 2015
State regulators slapped Rivers Casino in Illinois with a $2 million fine due to lax control over gaming promotions, among other things.
- Croupier charged over lucky number; casino fine ruled unconstitutional
August 20, 2014
Roulette croupier charged after telling gamblers he'd try to hit a lucky number; Pennsylvania mandatory casino theft fine constitutional.
- One drunk gambler sues Downtown Grand, another defecates on Rivers Casino
March 6, 2014
BCLC win suit against gambler who lost $330k; Downtown Grand sued by gambler too drunk to remember losing $500k; drunk craps on casino door
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014