Tag Archives: Rio Olympics
- France sets new online sports betting turnover, revenue records
7 September 2016
Euro 2016 tournament credited with helping French-licensed online operators set new records for sports betting turnover and revenue in Q2.
- Bitcoin sportsbook Sportsbet.io enjoys Olympics betting boom
26 August 2016
Rio 2016 was the most gambled on Olympics ever, according to figures from Sportsbet.io.
- 2016 Rio Olympics: When Davids stun Olympic Goliaths
16 August 2016
There is no shortage of stories of Davids in the 2016 Rio Olympics taking on their toughest and fearsome Goliaths.
- Vegas finds gamblers reluctant to bet on 2016 Rio Olympics
10 August 2016
Nevada’s casinos push to re-open betting on Olympics may have been for naught because gamblers don’t really want to punt on the Rio games.
- Gold Rush: The Real Numbers behind Olympics Betting
4 August 2016
As online casinos and bookmakers’ sites have become more popular and easy to use than ever before, how will this affect the Olympic Games?
- IOC taps Genius Sports to track 2016 Rio Olympics betting
29 July 2016
The International Olympic Committee (IOC) has tapped a gambling watchdog that will monitor any forms cheating in the games.