Tag Archives: richard yong
- Richard Yong wants court to drop misdemeanor charge
December 29, 2015
Malaysian businessman Richard Yong is appealing for a little post-holiday cheer.
- Richard Yong Wins the Aussie Millions $100k Challenge
February 2, 2015
Malaysian businessman Richard Yong has won the Aussie Millions $100k Challenge after defeating the German star Ole Schemion.
- Five defendants sentenced in Paul Phua illegal sports betting case
December 11, 2014
Five defendants in the Paul Phua illegal sports betting case plead guilty, given fines and probation; Phua and son to go on fighting.
- Five Paul Phua defendants to plead guilty; Thomas Vanek’s bookie pleads guilty
December 5, 2014
Five defendants in Paul Phua sports betting case to plead guilty; Thomas Vanek's agent denies his client had $10m in gambling losses.
- Richard Yong and son make bail on sports betting charges after poker pals rally
August 1, 2014
Seng Chen 'Richard' Yong and son make bail on sports betting charges after poker pals Phil Ivey and Daniel Cates post $2m bail.
- Did Paul Phua expect diplomatic immunity for his sports betting activities?
July 29, 2014
Paul Phua released on bail over illegal sports betting charges; Phua reportedly served as San Marino's ambassador to Montenegro since 2011.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Phil Ivey is done helping people improve their poker game
April 17, 2017