Tag Archives: richard suen
- Las Vegas Sands Q2 profit falls 32%, but posts first mass gain in two years
July 26, 2016
Las Vegas Sands sees Q2 profit fall on continuing Macau weakness but June sees first year-on-year mass market gain in nearly two years.
- Ex-Macau partner pushes through with $5B lawsuit against Las Vegas Sands
April 4, 2016
Las Vegas Sands is prepping for another round of court battle, this time courtesy of a former Macau joint venture partner.
- Nevada’s high court throws out $70M verdict over Sands’ Macau permit
March 14, 2016
Sands Corp. is getting a new trial in the case filed by Hong Kong businessman Richard Suen.
- Adelson loses libel suit against Jewish Dems; EuroVegas may get a (smoke) break
October 2, 2013
Libel suit brought by Las Vegas Sands' boss Sheldon Adelson against Jewish Democratic group is tossed; the EuroVegas 'lone smoker' solution.
- Richard Suen scores another victory over Sands in Vegas court
August 2, 2013
But every time this matter goes to the courts, every decision has gone Suen's way, much to the chagrin of Las Vegas Sands
- Las Vegas Sands asks Nevada state court to cancel Suen payment
June 11, 2013
It shouldn't come as a surprise that Sands is fighting this verdict again. It's done so in the past and it figures that it has no problem doing so again
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
January 21, 2018
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017
Sheldon Adelson loses $622m, likely under the sofa cushions
March 22, 2017