Tag Archives: Richard Glynn
- The Guardian scrutinizes RGT chairman for conflicts of interest
January 8, 2016
The Guardian questions Goulden's integrity as he lobbied on behalf of gambling industry during research into fixed-odds betting terminals.
- World Gaming Executive Summit 2015 this July
June 23, 2015
Now on its 9th year, the World Gaming Executive Summit 2015 returns at W Hotel Barcelona, Spain on July 6–8, 2015.
- Peter Erskine to step down as Ladbrokes Chairman; Smurfit Kappa CEO eyes Paddy Power chairmanship
May 8, 2015
Ladbrokes chairman Peter Erskine announces that he is to step down this year; Smurfit Kappa CEO eyes Paddy Power chairmanship.
- Ladbrokes Exits: Ciaran O’Brien leaves for Hill; Richard Glynn gets £846,000 and more
April 7, 2015
Ladbrokes Director of Corporate Affairs’ Ciaran O’Brien has resigned to join competitor William Hill; Richard Glynn gets £846,000 and more.
- Ladbrokes election bet site overshadowed by former CEO Glynn’s Tory endorsement
April 2, 2015
Ladbrokes CEO Jim Mullen publicly distances company from former CEO Richard Glynn's endorsement of Tory party ahead of UK general election.
- Ladbrokes names digital director Jim Mullen as new CEO
March 20, 2015
Ladbrokes promotes digital director Jim Mullen to take over CEO reins from outgoing exec Richard Glynn, who is exiting on March 31.
What makes bet365 so successful?
June 26, 2013
Ladbrokes Australia fined (again) for inducing gamblers
April 7, 2017