Tag Archives: richard branson
- Hard Rock Las Vegas conversion to Virgin property delayed
April 2, 2019
The transformation, including updates to the hotel rooms, was expected to be complete this year, but it now appears that those plans are being delayed.
- Richard Branson buys Hard Rock Casino & Hotel in Las Vegas
April 2, 2018
The UK billionaire Richard Branson has bought the Hard Rock Casino and Hotel in Las Vegas and confirms plans to spend millions of dollars renovating it.
- Virgin penetrates New Jersey’s online gaming market with Gamesys
January 21, 2014
Richard Branson's Virgin empire ties up with Gamesys to launch Virgin Casino in New Jersey.
- Bet Butler head to Asia; Virgin Games release Branson slot; Gala Bingo rebrand includes mysterious pop star
July 16, 2012
Bet Butler setting up shop in Asia; Virgin makes Necker Island slot; Gala Bingo revamp done
- Face Your Brand
January 26, 2011
Put a face on your company's social media campaigns
- Virgin Gaming’s game-changing mix of video games, social media and betting
January 24, 2011
With Richard Branson's backing, Virgin Gaming's mix of video games, social networking and sports betting could be a game changer for the US market.
Calls to classify video game “lootbox” as gambling snowball
November 17, 2017
Blizzard Entertainment Backtrack Over Video Game Butt Shot
March 31, 2016
Ratings board says video game ‘loot boxes’ aren’t gambling
October 11, 2017