Tag Archives: revenue
- Macau business owners not optimistic about 2020 GGR
9 December 2019
Gaming analysts have already stated that 2020 might not be the turnaround year for Macau, in terms of gaming revenue, that everyone had hoped it would be.
- Oregon’s sports gambling space off to a good start
3 December 2019
Scoreboard seems to have already attracted a serious amount of interest and will only continue to grow from where it now stands.
- Amax reports 54 percent decrease in revenue
2 December 2019
Amax expects its Cambodian businesses will help turn the ship around and bring them back to profit.
- Accel Entertainment releases first earnings report as a public company
28 November 2019
Global gaming operator Accel Entertainment recently became a publicly-traded company and things are already looking up.
- Aristocrat sees nice jump in earnings
20 November 2019
Aristocrat has released its financial standing as of the end of the most recent fiscal year, which closed September 30, and things are looking up.
- Universal Entertainment sales increase 39.5% in 2019
13 November 2019
Universal is firing on all cylinders, with its Japanese and Philippines businesses performing well and raising expectations.
Okada Manila pockets $78M quarterly net sales
9 November 2017
Universal Entertainment incurs $125.8M net loss in FY17
15 February 2018
Newly acquired companies save the day for Boyd Gaming
21 February 2018