Tag Archives: revenue
- Ainsworth Game Technology reports big loss in 2019
25 February 2020
The second half of last year was not kind to Ainsworth as the Australia-based gaming tech company reports a loss.
- Scientific Games sees weak fourth quarter, but bounces back higher
19 February 2020
Gaming equipment provider Scientific Games reports a solid year of growth for 2019.
- New Hampshire’s sports gambling hits the ground running
5 February 2020
New Hampshire has seen greater than expected returns after launching sports gambling just a month ago.
- DraftKings sees low profits despite record revenue
7 January 2020
The sports gambling company needs to tighten its belt and start increasing profits before it launches its IPO later this year.
- Paradise Co enjoyed a very prosperous 2019
6 January 2020
The South Korean casino operator saw gains all throughout the year, but the yearly total of double-digit revenue gains was even better than expected.
- Oklahoma’s casino scene close to becoming a battlefield
20 December 2019
Governor Stitt and state tribes are about to face off over revenue sharing, with the Governor requesting a new deal but the tribes refusing.
Newly acquired companies save the day for Boyd Gaming
21 February 2018
PokerTribe software owner sued by former tribal partner
3 October 2017