Tag Archives: revenue
- Nevada casinos post positive gains for fifth consecutive month
August 2, 2018
For the fifth consecutive month, gambling houses in Nevada have reported gross gaming revenue (GGR) growth, the latest being a 4.2% increase for June.
- Q2 revenue drops for International Game Technology
International Game Technology, a supplier of gaming and lottery services and products, saw its second-quarter revenue slide a little compared to last year.
- Newly acquired companies save the day for Boyd Gaming
February 21, 2018
Property shopping has done a lot of good things for U.S. regional casino operator Boyd Gaming, especially in terms of revenue.
- Scientific Games pulls a surprising $762M Q2 revenue
July 25, 2017
Nasdaq-listed gaming technology provider Scientific Games Corporation posted a $766.3 million revenue in the second quarter, beating analysts’ expectations.
- Lack of new online poker players may slash NJ online gambling growth in half: analyst
February 6, 2017
New Jersey online casino operators may have had a great 2016 after a brisk 32 percent revenue growth but 2017 will be a different story.
- Casino, Sports Betting Lift Spain’s Q2 Revenue
August 19, 2016
Spanish online gaming and casino revenue continue to track an upward trajectory in the Q2 of 2016 while poker continues to disappoint.