Tag Archives: revenue
- Genting Singapore sees increase in 4Q18 profit, but analysts aren’t impressed
February 22, 2019
For the last quarter of 2018, Genting Singapore saw a 13.1% increase year-on-year for its net profit.
- Paradise Co. finishes 2018 strong, but still has room for improvement
February 21, 2019
Paradise Co. reported that it was able to cut its losses in the last quarter of 2018, but that it still wasn’t an impressive period
- Melco enjoys revenue uptick in 4Q18
February 20, 2019
Melco Resorts and Entertainment closed out 2018 strong. Its gross gaming revenue (GGR) grew 5% in the last period of the year, reaching $1.40 billion.
- New Chinese money laws haven’t yet impacted Macau, assert analysts
February 18, 2019
The recent crackdown on transactions in China doesn’t seem to have impacted Macau’s casino industry. At least, not yet.
- Universal Ent. back in black thanks to Wynn Resorts
Universal Entertainment can extend its gratitude to Wynn Resorts for having a successful 2018, although Wynn might not take the appreciation seriously.
- Cherry Group reports an “eventful year” with latest financial report
February 13, 2019
Sweden’s Cherry Group described its situation as eventful for 2018 when it recently released its financial results for last year.
Newly acquired companies save the day for Boyd Gaming
February 21, 2018
Six earnings reports, three beautiful women, one hedgehog
September 1, 2013