Tag Archives: revenue
- Okada Manila continues upward movement
October 14, 2019
This follows a string of boosts this year, with the gambling venue being able to record a 46.2% year-on-year GGR increase January through September.
- AGEM gets a September boost thanks to Konami, IGT
October 8, 2019
The AGEM Index saw a little bit of an uptick in September, spurred primarily by better performances at both Konami and International Game Technology.
- Vietnam’s first casino for locals turns profit after six months
October 5, 2019
A pilot program established by the government that allows locals to gamble at the Corona Resort & Casino has provided its first results.
- Cambodia’s NagaCorp is enjoying a solid run in 2019
October 2, 2019
NagaWorld has continued to grow over the years and, with that growth, the property has been able to attract more business.
- Macau gaming revenue predicted to continue drop through 2019 end
September 18, 2019
The financial giant said in a report this past Monday that casino earnings in Macau “have not bottomed” and updated its 2019 (GGR) forecast to -3% compared to last year.
- Macau casinos running strong, billions in taxes collected in 2019
September 16, 2019
The gambling industry in Macau has still been successful enough to give the city a huge economic boost.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
October 22, 2018