Tag Archives: revel
- Trump creditors approve restructuring; Revel back on the market… again
February 20, 2015
Trump Entertainment's unsecured creditors agree to restructuring plan; Revel back on the market after judge voids sale to Glenn Straub.
- One year after Ray Rice casino scandal, Adam “Pacman” Jones gets escorted out of casino
February 13, 2015
Adam Jones was kicked out of the Hollywood Casino because of an incident where Jones reportedly got into an argument with an employee.
- Revel sale hanging by a thread after deadline passes
February 11, 2015
Revel is once again left without a buyer after a company specified deadline for real estate developer Glen Straub to close $95.4m deal.
- Revel sale in jeopardy after judge rules in tenants’ favor
February 9, 2015
Revel's pending sale has been put on hold after a federal appeals court ruled in favor of tenants seeking for protection of property rights.
- AC union protests outside Icahn’s office; judge approves Revel tax breaks
January 30, 2015
The union has taken its protest outside the offices of Icahn; Judge Burns to approve the recent tax breaks given to Revel.
- Revel gets big tax breaks; ratings agencies dump on Atlantic City
January 29, 2015
Revel granted tax concessions; two credit ratings agencies lower their ratings for Atlantic City.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
January 8, 2018