Tag Archives: revel
- Straub told he needs gaming license to reopen Revel as casino
January 31, 2017
New Jersey gaming regulators tell developer Glenn Straub that he can't open casino in Revel/TEN unless he applies for and receives a gaming license.
- Straub sues regulators over Revel gaming license
November 29, 2016
Developer Glenn Straub sues New Jersey regulators over their demand that he apply for a gaming license if he wishes to re-open casino at dormant Revel.
- Glenn Straub to turn Revel casino into refugee camp
November 6, 2015
Glenn Straub has offered Atlantic City's former Revel casino as a temporary shelter for refugees from the civil war in Syria.
- Atlantic City’s surviving casinos post small revenue gain; last word on Revel
April 14, 2015
Atlantic City eight surviving casinos post small revenue gain in March; Revel sits in the dark as Straub's purchasing odyssey continues.
- Icahn wins control of Trump Taj Mahal; judge scuppers third Revel sale
March 13, 2015
Judge approves Trump Entertainment bankruptcy reorganization; Revel's third attempt at forcing someone to take it over blocked by judge.
- New York Attorney General opens investigation on casino bidding process; Straub (finally) buys Revel at lower price
February 25, 2015
NY Gov. Cuomo is being investigated over his administration’s handling of the casino selection process; Straub buys Revel at lower price.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
January 8, 2018