Tag Archives: revel
- Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017
Filings suggest Atlantic City's mothballed Revel casino has been sold to a Colorado developer, but Revel's owner feigns ignorance.
- Mystery NY equity firm dangles $220M for Atlantic City’s Revel
July 13, 2017
Glenn Straub’s eyes might be gleaming right now after New York-based private equity firm tendered a $220 million offer to the shuttered Revel Hotel
- Glen Straub ordered to pay $60K lien on former Revel casino
June 14, 2017
Straub needs to pay the lien within 90 days “or face the prospect of having to pay legal fees associated with the case.
- Betfred hops on social casino bandwagon with Betfred Social
March 22, 2017
UK bookmakers Betfred launch free-play Betfred Social casino product; Atlantic City's TEN launches free-play app, possibly signalling real-money intentions.
- Trump name removed from Atlantic City’s Taj Mahal casino
February 15, 2017
The name 'Trump' is being removed from Atlantic City's Trump Taj Mahal casino in accordance with a deal struck with US President Donald Trump.
- Lesniak offers Straub lifeline on reopening Revel casino
February 8, 2017
New Jersey State Sen. Ray Lesniak introduces bill that would allow shuttered Revel casino to reopen without owner Glenn Straub needing a gaming license.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
January 8, 2018