Tag Archives: revel
- Mississippi 2017 casino revenues slip to $2.08B
22 January 2018
Casino revenues across Mississippi dropped by 2 percent in 2017, after 16 river casinos extended its losing streak last year.
- AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
8 January 2018
Glenn Straub finally confirms $200m sale of Atlantic City casino Revel to developer Bruce Deifik, will reopen as Ocean Resort Casino.
- Atlantic City casinos’ November gains; Revel’s would-be buyer applies for casino license
13 December 2017
Atlantic City casinos post modest November revenue gains, while the would-be buyer of the shuttered Revel resort files application for casino license.
- Atlantic City’s Revel casino reportedly sold (no, really)
11 December 2017
Moody's Investor Service reports that Atlantic City's shuttered Revel casino has been sold (again) for $200m to Colorado developer Bruce Deifik.
- Atlantic City’s Revel supposedly sold (again), owner denies (again)
8 November 2017
New filing claims Atlantic City's shuttered Revel casino has (again) been sold to developer Bruce Deifik, but Revel's owner (again) claims ignorance.
- Glenn Straub brings New Jersey to court over PILOT casino program
27 October 2017
Glenn Straub is suing the state of New Jersey for what he described as an unfair imposition of property tax on the shuttered Revel Casino Hotel.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
14 June 2018
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
23 November 2017
AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
8 January 2018