Tag Archives: revel
- Atlantic City casinos’ November gains; Revel’s would-be buyer applies for casino license
December 13, 2017
Atlantic City casinos post modest November revenue gains, while the would-be buyer of the shuttered Revel resort files application for casino license.
- Atlantic City’s Revel casino reportedly sold (no, really)
December 11, 2017
Moody's Investor Service reports that Atlantic City's shuttered Revel casino has been sold (again) for $200m to Colorado developer Bruce Deifik.
- Atlantic City’s Revel supposedly sold (again), owner denies (again)
November 8, 2017
New filing claims Atlantic City's shuttered Revel casino has (again) been sold to developer Bruce Deifik, but Revel's owner (again) claims ignorance.
- Glenn Straub brings New Jersey to court over PILOT casino program
October 27, 2017
Glenn Straub is suing the state of New Jersey for what he described as an unfair imposition of property tax on the shuttered Revel Casino Hotel.
- Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017
Filings suggest Atlantic City's mothballed Revel casino has been sold to a Colorado developer, but Revel's owner feigns ignorance.
- Mystery NY equity firm dangles $220M for Atlantic City’s Revel
July 13, 2017
Glenn Straub’s eyes might be gleaming right now after New York-based private equity firm tendered a $220 million offer to the shuttered Revel Hotel
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
Bitcoin.Casino domain acquired in $28K record sale
February 27, 2017