Tag Archives: revel
- Mississippi 2017 casino revenues slip to $2.08B
January 22, 2018
Casino revenues across Mississippi dropped by 2 percent in 2017, after 16 river casinos extended its losing streak last year.
- AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
January 8, 2018
Glenn Straub finally confirms $200m sale of Atlantic City casino Revel to developer Bruce Deifik, will reopen as Ocean Resort Casino.
- Atlantic City casinos’ November gains; Revel’s would-be buyer applies for casino license
December 13, 2017
Atlantic City casinos post modest November revenue gains, while the would-be buyer of the shuttered Revel resort files application for casino license.
- Atlantic City’s Revel casino reportedly sold (no, really)
December 11, 2017
Moody's Investor Service reports that Atlantic City's shuttered Revel casino has been sold (again) for $200m to Colorado developer Bruce Deifik.
- Atlantic City’s Revel supposedly sold (again), owner denies (again)
November 8, 2017
New filing claims Atlantic City's shuttered Revel casino has (again) been sold to developer Bruce Deifik, but Revel's owner (again) claims ignorance.
- Glenn Straub brings New Jersey to court over PILOT casino program
October 27, 2017
Glenn Straub is suing the state of New Jersey for what he described as an unfair imposition of property tax on the shuttered Revel Casino Hotel.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017