Tag Archives: revel casino
- Revel sale hanging by a thread after deadline passes
February 11, 2015
Revel is once again left without a buyer after a company specified deadline for real estate developer Glen Straub to close $95.4m deal.
- Developer planning water theme park on Revel; Pennsylvania developer eyeing Atlantic Club purchase
January 9, 2015
Glenn Straub plans to turn Revel casino into water park; Pennsylvania developer eyeing Atlantic Club purchase.
- Judge awards Revel casino to Florida developer
January 6, 2015
A bankruptcy judge approves the sale of Revel to Glenn Straub but rejects his argument that the price should be cut to $87 million.
- Revel casino employee likely leaked Ray Rice video; books post Goodell and Rice props
September 17, 2014
According to NBC News, senior casino employees at Revel believe that a casino employee was likely responsible for leaking the first video.
- New Jersey judge finalizes September 24 auction of Revel
A New Jersey Bankruptcy Court judge has ruled that Atlantic City's Revel Casino and Hotel will go to auction on September 24.
- Ray Rice altercation at Revel looks much more serious now
February 20, 2014
The new video puts a bad light on the Ravens running back, who posted his worst regular season since becoming the Ravens go-to back.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
New Jersey sells bonds to fund AC casino tax appeals
September 22, 2017