Tag Archives: revel casino
- Revel sale hanging by a thread after deadline passes
11 February 2015
Revel is once again left without a buyer after a company specified deadline for real estate developer Glen Straub to close $95.4m deal.
- Developer planning water theme park on Revel; Pennsylvania developer eyeing Atlantic Club purchase
9 January 2015
Glenn Straub plans to turn Revel casino into water park; Pennsylvania developer eyeing Atlantic Club purchase.
- Judge awards Revel casino to Florida developer
6 January 2015
A bankruptcy judge approves the sale of Revel to Glenn Straub but rejects his argument that the price should be cut to $87 million.
- Revel casino employee likely leaked Ray Rice video; books post Goodell and Rice props
17 September 2014
According to NBC News, senior casino employees at Revel believe that a casino employee was likely responsible for leaking the first video.
- New Jersey judge finalizes September 24 auction of Revel
A New Jersey Bankruptcy Court judge has ruled that Atlantic City's Revel Casino and Hotel will go to auction on September 24.
- Ray Rice altercation at Revel looks much more serious now
20 February 2014
The new video puts a bad light on the Ravens running back, who posted his worst regular season since becoming the Ravens go-to back.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
8 January 2018
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
23 November 2017
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
14 June 2018