Tag Archives: results
- Weekly Poll Results
October 28, 2011
We asked our readers: Should Alderney Renew Full Tilt Poker’s Licence?
- Betfair moving to Gibraltar as share price rises
March 8, 2011
Betfair Group share prices back above 900 points after results show increase in some revenues but poker still performing poorly - Gambling industry news.
- Paddy has online and mobile to thank for record figures
March 7, 2011
Paddy Power’s latest set of results show record operating profit and growth in online and mobile betting.
- IG Group announces first half results
December 9, 2010
IG Group today announced their results for the first half of the financial year, with everywhere but Asia performing how they wanted it to
- Sportingbet announces impressive Q1 results
November 24, 2010
Sportingbet today released an impressive set of Q1 figures that will and also championed their recently released mobile product
- Unibet thanks sports betting for strong Q3 results
November 3, 2010
Unibet CEO Henrik Tjärnström thanked sports betting for the company's strong Q3 results
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017