Tag Archives: Restoration of America’s Wire Act
- Coalition to Stop Internet Gambling hires lobbyist/ex-cheerleader Trent Lott
July 17, 2015
Sheldon Adelson's Coalition to Stop Internet Gambling hires former GOP senator Trent Lott to lobby for Restoration of America's Wire Act.
- Online gambling foes plot moratorium on future intrastate iGaming expansion
July 8, 2015
US online gambling opponents plan alternative to Restoration of America's Wire Act that would impose moratorium on intrastate legislation.
- Jim Ryan on the New Jersey’s Regulated Market and RAWA
June 26, 2015
Rebecca Liggerro talks to Pala Interactive's CEO, Jim Ryan and he shares how is the state of the market is in New Jersey right now.
- Lindsey Graham introduces Senate version of Restoration of America’s Wire Act
June 25, 2015
Sen. Lindsey Graham introduces Senate version of Restoration of America's Wire Act with partial carveout for state lotteries.
- New York online poker bill scraps bad actor ban; state Dems urge RAWA defeat
May 15, 2015
New York gets new version of an old online poker bill minus 'bad actor' clause; state Dems urge defeat of Restoration of America's Wire Act.
- Fantasy Sports Could Suffer the Same Fate as Poker
May 14, 2015
DFS' presence seen & felt all over the sports networks, so much so that it has politicians & anti-gambling nuts up in arms calling for bans.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
March 14, 2017