Tag Archives: Restoration of America’s Wire Act
- Bill to ban online gambling quietly introduced to the US Senate
September 26, 2016
Amid the fanfare that is the upcoming U.S. presidential elections, one senator has sneakily made a move to ban online gambling.
- Anti-Online Gambling Politicians Try to do a UIGEA And Sneak RAWA in Through The Backdoor
May 13, 2016
Anti-online gambling politicians try to do a UIGEA and sneak RAWA in through the backdoor.
- National Rifle Association rides to the rescue of US regulated online gambling
December 10, 2015
The House of Representatives holds second hearing on the Restoration of America's Wire Act, a debate in which the 2nd amendment looms large.
- Adelson’s anti-online gambling bill to get House committee hearing on Dec. 9
December 3, 2015
The US House of Representatives will hold another committee hearing on the anti-online gambling Restoration of America's Wire Act on Dec. 9.
- Nevada attorney general supports Sheldon Adelson’s online gambling ban
November 25, 2015
Nevada attorney general Adam Laxalt says he intends to sign a letter supporting Sheldon Adelson's proposed federal online gambling ban.
- Ron Paul slams RAWA supporters who shill for “one Las Vegas billionaire”
October 29, 2015
Rep. Jason Chaffetz drums up support for anti-online gambling bill while Ron Paul slams bill as favor for "one Las Vegas billionaire."
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
January 21, 2018
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
September 4, 2015