Tag Archives: Responsible Gambling Trust
- UK gambling charity scolded over “offensive and distressing” promo
June 7, 2017
The UK's Advertising Standards Authority scolds Responsible Gambling Trust for running "offensive and distressing" cinema promo.
- Fixed-odds betting terminals take a beating in Responsible Gambling Trust studies
May 26, 2016
New detailed studies shows that fixed-odds betting terminals are popular with problem gamblers, ethnic minorities and the unemployed.
- The Guardian scrutinizes RGT chairman for conflicts of interest
January 8, 2016
The Guardian questions Goulden's integrity as he lobbied on behalf of gambling industry during research into fixed-odds betting terminals.
- ICE provides the platform for Responsible Gambling Trust
January 5, 2016
The Responsible Gambling Trust (RGT) has confirmed that it will be taking a high profile presence at February's ICE exhibition.
- RGT commissions research to mitigate gambling-related harm
September 22, 2015
The gambling industry is funding a research project to provide online operators with a practice guide mitigating gambling-related harm.
- UK’s betting firms implement self-policing problem gambling for “GambleAware week”
January 26, 2015
UK's biggest gambling companies implement self-regulation, protecting customers in danger of developing gambling problems.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
Paddypower: Making Mischief Work
August 23, 2013
Baha Mar ownership confirmed, William Hill sportsbook launches
December 6, 2017