Tag Archives: Responsible Gambling Trust
- UK gambling charity scolded over “offensive and distressing” promo
7 June 2017
The UK's Advertising Standards Authority scolds Responsible Gambling Trust for running "offensive and distressing" cinema promo.
- Fixed-odds betting terminals take a beating in Responsible Gambling Trust studies
26 May 2016
New detailed studies shows that fixed-odds betting terminals are popular with problem gamblers, ethnic minorities and the unemployed.
- The Guardian scrutinizes RGT chairman for conflicts of interest
8 January 2016
The Guardian questions Goulden's integrity as he lobbied on behalf of gambling industry during research into fixed-odds betting terminals.
- ICE provides the platform for Responsible Gambling Trust
5 January 2016
The Responsible Gambling Trust (RGT) has confirmed that it will be taking a high profile presence at February's ICE exhibition.
- RGT commissions research to mitigate gambling-related harm
22 September 2015
The gambling industry is funding a research project to provide online operators with a practice guide mitigating gambling-related harm.
- UK’s betting firms implement self-policing problem gambling for “GambleAware week”
26 January 2015
UK's biggest gambling companies implement self-regulation, protecting customers in danger of developing gambling problems.
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
18 August 2013
William Hill US first to offer eSports bets in Nevada
19 November 2016
Paddypower: Making Mischief Work
23 August 2013