Tag Archives: resorts world new york
- Resorts World Casino starts $400M New York expansion plan
July 14, 2017
Malaysia-listed conglomerate Genting BHD has given the US market a vote of confidence as it starts its expansion plans in New York.
- Slot jockey’s $43m jackpot ruled a glitch
October 28, 2016
A slots jockey at Genting's Resorts World Casino in New York threatens lawsuit after her $42.9m jackpot is ruled a software glitch.
- Atlantic City casino profits up in Q2 but more competition is on the way
August 25, 2015
Seven Atlantic City casinos post profit gains in Q2, so naturally Resorts World New York had to spoil the party by adding video blackjack.
- Wild brawl erupts at Resorts World New York
April 7, 2015
Hundreds of people got involved in a huge late-night brawl at Resorts World New York.
- Resorts World Casino New York City tops revenue earnings in the US
June 22, 2012
The eight-month-old casino at the Aqueduct Racetrack in South Ozone Park has supplanted some well-established locations to earn top marks in the US
- Adelson donates to Newt support group; Genting New York smashes estimates; Horseshoe Southern Indiana having bad time
January 9, 2012
Sands chairman donates to Gingrich group; Resorts World New York outperforming; Horseshoe Indiana looking good
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
January 21, 2018
Sheldon Adelson loses $622m, likely under the sofa cushions
March 22, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014