Tag Archives: resorts world las vegas
- New investments could delay deleveraging of Genting
April 18, 2019
Genting announced that it had completed the issuance of $1 billion in debt to complete and open Resorts World Las Vegas.
- Genting units offer $1B bond to fund Resorts World Las Vegas
April 4, 2019
Resorts World Las Vegas LLC and RWLV Capital Inc. had sold a bond in the amount of $1 billion to help offset the construction costs, according to Genting.
- A-minus given to Genting Resorts World Las Vegas by Fitch
March 26, 2019
As Genting Resorts World Las Vegas continues construction of the Las Vegas venue, Fitch Ratings has issued the subsidiary a senior unsecured rating of “A-.”
- Genting agrees to alter Resorts World Las Vegas design
January 29, 2019
Genting Berhad and Wynn Resorts have settled an intellectual property dispute regarding the design of Resorts World Las Vegas.
- Genting denies Wynn Resorts’ infringement claim
January 14, 2019
Genting Berhad maintains that the appearance of its Resorts World Las Vegas resort could not be confused with that of Wynn Resorts’ trademarked design.
- Wynn sues Genting over look of Resorts World Las Vegas casino
December 26, 2018
Wynn Resorts files a trademark infringement suit against rival Genting over the look of the latter's Resorts World Las Vegas casino project.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018