Tag Archives: resorts world las vegas
- Mandalay Bay contractor bags Resorts World Las Vegas project
October 17, 2017
Genting Americas in Las Vegas strip will soon commence after hiring the general contractor of Mandalay Bay.
- Genting delays Resorts World Las Vegas project by another year
May 18, 2017
Genting announces another one-year delay in the scheduled opening of its $4b Resorts World Las Vegas due to more 'modern' Chinese redesign plan.
- Genting Group pushes back Resorts World Las Vegas opening to 2019
May 6, 2016
Full-scale construction for Resorts World Las Vegas is expected to start in the last quarter of 2016.
- Clark County OKs Resorts World Las Vegas project
January 21, 2016
Malaysia’s Genting Group can move forward on its $4B Vegas casino project after getting approval from Clark County Commissioner.
- Genting breaks ground on $4b Resorts World Las Vegas
May 6, 2015
Genting breaks ground on its $4b Resorts World Las Vegas project, a Chinese-theme featuring a faux Great Wall of China and (maybe) pandas.
- Genting gets suitability nod in Nevada; Genting Singapore profits jump 77%
May 7, 2014
Genting Singapore Q1 profits leap 77%; Nevada regulators give Genting Bhd initial suitability nod to build Resorts World Las Vegas.
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018
Las Vegas casino strike talks going down to the wire
May 31, 2018
Nevada gaming regulator A.G. Burnett calls it quits
December 12, 2017