Tag Archives: resorts world jeju
- RW Jeju gets new competition: Lotte’s Dream Tower to rise in 2018
October 6, 2015
Dream Tower is expected to open in the second half of 2018 and it could give Genting Singapore’s Resorts World Jeju a run for its money.
- Genting’s Jeju casino ground break in Q2; City of Dreams Manila soft launch Dec. 14
December 9, 2014
Genting Singapore hoping for Q2 ground breaking of Resorts World Jeju; Melco Crown's City of Dreams Manila to soft-launch on Dec. 14.
- Standard Chartered endorses Korea’s casino market
September 30, 2014
Standard Chartered Bank has issued a bullish report on South Korea casinos.
- Governor’s comments threaten Genting Singapore’s South Korea casino project
August 19, 2014
Comments by the governor of Jeju Island threaten to derail Genting Singapore's $2.2b resort casino project in South Korea.
- Banyan Tree expected to receive casino license in Vietnam; Landing International opens funding for Genting casino in Jeju
July 30, 2014
Banyan Tree expects to receive approval to build a casino in Thua Thien-Hue. Landing International opens funding for Genting casino in Jeju
- City of Dreams Manila ups budget; Genting Singapore delays Jeju groundbreaking
June 20, 2014
Melco Crown Entertainment boosts City of Dreams Manila budget by 22%; Genting Singapore delays Resorts World Jeju groundbreaking.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018