Tag Archives: resorts world jeju
- RW Jeju gets new competition: Lotte’s Dream Tower to rise in 2018
October 6, 2015
Dream Tower is expected to open in the second half of 2018 and it could give Genting Singapore’s Resorts World Jeju a run for its money.
- Genting’s Jeju casino ground break in Q2; City of Dreams Manila soft launch Dec. 14
December 9, 2014
Genting Singapore hoping for Q2 ground breaking of Resorts World Jeju; Melco Crown's City of Dreams Manila to soft-launch on Dec. 14.
- Standard Chartered endorses Korea’s casino market
September 30, 2014
Standard Chartered Bank has issued a bullish report on South Korea casinos.
- Governor’s comments threaten Genting Singapore’s South Korea casino project
August 19, 2014
Comments by the governor of Jeju Island threaten to derail Genting Singapore's $2.2b resort casino project in South Korea.
- Banyan Tree expected to receive casino license in Vietnam; Landing International opens funding for Genting casino in Jeju
July 30, 2014
Banyan Tree expects to receive approval to build a casino in Thua Thien-Hue. Landing International opens funding for Genting casino in Jeju
- City of Dreams Manila ups budget; Genting Singapore delays Jeju groundbreaking
June 20, 2014
Melco Crown Entertainment boosts City of Dreams Manila budget by 22%; Genting Singapore delays Resorts World Jeju groundbreaking.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017