Tag Archives: remote gambling bill (singapore)
- Webis to shut Betinternet fixed-odds division, focus on WatchandWager
March 4, 2015
Webis Holdings announces it will close its Betinternet fixed-odds sports betting division, focus on WatchandWager racing operation.
- Singapore blocks hundreds of online gambling sites; IBCBet rebrands as MAXBET
February 3, 2015
Singapore blocks hundreds of online gambling sites as Remote Gambling Act kicks in; Asian betting giant IBCBet rebrands as MAXBET.
- Singapore Remote Gambling Act to take effect Feb 2
January 29, 2015
Singapore Ministry of Home Affairs announced that websites that provide and promote remote gambling service will be blocked effective Feb 2.
- Interview with Wai Ming Yap on Singapore’s Remote Gambling Act
January 20, 2015
Wai-Ming Yap of Stamford Law Corporation talks about the recently passed law regarding the prohibition of igaming in Singapore.
- Online gambling operators rethink Singapore after gambling bill passage
October 15, 2014
Bet365 and IBC Bet cut off Singapore customers after remote gambling bill passage; 888, Hills, SBOBET and PokerStars consider their options.
- How long before PokerStars bids Singapore buh-bye?
October 12, 2014
Singapore's online gamblers say new laws won't stop them from playing on PokerStars, but how long is Stars planning on sticking around?
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017