Tag Archives: regulations
- Japan takes another step toward IR launch
March 28, 2019
Japan continues to move forward with its strategic development of the necessary framework to govern integrated resorts (IR) in the country.
- Germany’s Dr. Patrick Sensberg: Grey market is no good for anyone
March 13, 2019
Germany currently has an unregulated market, largely due to the political dynamics of the German system. Dr. Patrck Sensberg explains the situation.
- China wants Macau to provide better oversight of gambling industry
March 7, 2019
China is expecting Macau to take a larger stance in helping to ensure regulations for the gaming industry are enforced.
- Japan begins to set IR requirements
February 4, 2019
A new Integrated Resort (IR) Development and Promotion Ordinance has been put forward as the IR program in Japan continues to develop.
- Delaware releases online gambling regulations proposal
July 5, 2013
Taken as a whole, the proposed regulations will set rules and parameters for a number of sectors, including minimum internal controls, vendor licensing, and employee licensing, among others
- NRT Technology applies for Nevada license; William Hill sports betting app launched in Nevada
August 20, 2012
NRT Technology Corp. has filed an application in Nevada as a service provider. William Hill launches new mobile betting app in Nevada.
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018