Tag Archives: regulations
- Goa government drags its feet on gambling policies
17 July 2019
The government of Goa, India was supposed to have a written policy ready to present to the national government by August of last year but Goa was “still working on it.”
- Japan moves forward with regulatory body for IR space
11 July 2019
Japan continues to push IR regulations building its regulatory framework to steer the direction of gambling in shape.
- Majority of Germans favor gambling reform
10 July 2019
A recent poll asked Germans what they thought of the current legal gambling framework and a strong majority indicated that they believe it needs to be changed.
- Japan takes another step toward IR launch
28 March 2019
Japan continues to move forward with its strategic development of the necessary framework to govern integrated resorts (IR) in the country.
- Germany’s Dr. Patrick Sensberg: Grey market is no good for anyone
13 March 2019
Germany currently has an unregulated market, largely due to the political dynamics of the German system. Dr. Patrck Sensberg explains the situation.
- China wants Macau to provide better oversight of gambling industry
7 March 2019
China is expecting Macau to take a larger stance in helping to ensure regulations for the gaming industry are enforced.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
22 February 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018