Tag Archives: reggie jones-sawyer
- California’s online poker prospectors find only fool’s gold
April 27, 2017
A major tribe quits PokerStars' California online poker coalition, while a state pol says legislature won't attempt to pass online poker bill in 2017.
- California gets first online poker bill for 2017
February 20, 2017
California Assemblyman Reggie Jones-Sawyer files AB 1677, the first online poker bill to come up for consideration in 2017.
- California’s new online poker bill makes it a felony to play on international sites
February 23, 2016
Latest California online poker bill leaves tax rate, license fees blank, but does specify felony charge for playing on non-California sites.
- New California online poker bill offers olive branch to PokerStars, racetracks
January 23, 2015
A new California online poker bill skips the traditional 'bad actor' language, offering best hope yet for PokerStars to participate.
- PrivateTable delay California real-money online poker launch by a week
August 29, 2014
PrivateTable.com delay real-money online poker launch in California by one week; Reggie Jones-Sawyer vows to resolve 'bad actor' question.
- California officially gives up on passing online poker legislation in 2014
August 7, 2014
California Assemblyman Reggie Jones-Sawyer withdraws his online poker bill from legislative agenda, killing chances of bill passage in 2014.