Tag Archives: reef casino trust
- Queensland Premier, OLGR Commissioner take Tony Fung to task
December 3, 2014
Campbell Newman is standing up for his government in light of recent comments made by Tony Fung regarding his proposed casino in Cairns.
- Echo chairman adds fire to Brisbane casino race, questions Tony Fung’s Aquis casino project
December 1, 2014
Echo Entertainment is throwing another shot at rival Crown's casino bid in Brisbane even if it admits that it has a Plan B lined up.
- Aquis casino project under review after Reef Casino sale falls through
November 24, 2014
Tony Fung’s $8.15B ($7.1B) Aquis resort and casino project has been put on hold after his pending purchase of the Reef Casino fell through.
- Saipan firm eyes $4B casino in Northern Mariana; Reef Casino directors support Fung acquisition
October 23, 2014
Saipan Jinghua Investment Inc. thrown its name into the hat of interested companies vying for a chance to score a casino project on Tinian.
- Aquis extends deadline on Reef Casino Trust ownership negotiations to late November
October 17, 2014
Tony Fung’s Aquis Group extended the deadline for the completion of its $276M acquisition of Reef Casino Trust & its associated entities.
- Queensland considering reopening casino license bidding
September 29, 2014
Queensland warned Fung & ASF Consortium that it'll reopen a tender process for 2 regional casino licenses if they fail to meet requirements.
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016