Tag Archives: Rebecca Liggero
- G2E Las Vegas 2016 Day 3 Recap
September 29, 2016
G2E 2016 was still going strong on day three, with plenty of foot traffic throughout the expo floor and busy sessions during the day.
- Becky’s Affiliated: How Bitcoin & Blockchain Technology Eliminate the Need for Trust
Becky spoke with Bharath Rao, a seasoned technology, stock trading and Bitcoin enthusiast who also enjoys a little bit of poker for fun.
- G2E Las Vegas 2016 Day 2 Recap
September 28, 2016
The second day of G2E went off with a bang as the giant expo floor was officially opened to delegates.
- Simon Murphy: TV and bingo firms must establish deeper relationship
September 27, 2016
Simon Murphy of FremantleMedia shares how television and bingo firms can mutually benefit from each other.
- G2E Las Vegas 2016 Day 1 Recap
G2E 2016 has begun in Las Vegas at the Sands Expo, the largest event of the year dedicated to the North American gambling industry & beyond.
- Johan Tornqvist on the Future of Omni-channel
September 26, 2016
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Rebecca Liggero, Johan Tornqvist of Play’N Go speak about the next trends of the gaming industry.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017