Tag Archives: raymond lesniak
- Jeff Ifrah: NBA on sports betting in the United States
June 23, 2015
Rebecca Liggerro talks to Jeff Ifrah as he discusses the position of NBA to legalize sports betting in the United States.
- Lesniak introduces legislation turning NJ into a Global Gambling Hub
December 6, 2013
As part of Lesniak's proposal, international gambling companies looking to secure licenses to operate around the world could get their paperwork in order in New Jersey, or to be more specific, Atlantic City.
- Congratulations, Everybody!
February 8, 2013
Jason Kirk feels like sharing some positivity, so why not extend a few congratulations in this week’s Dealer’s Choice?
- NJ sports betting backers could use Constitutional Amendments to fight case
August 23, 2012
New Jersey law backers to use two Constitutional Amendments
- Opposition to online gaming waning in New Jersey
May 14, 2012
A Farleigh Dickinson poll shows that opposition to online gaming has decreased
- Lesniak expecting online gambling by September; CDI purchase Ohio track; Aristocrat launched SBG in Norway
March 7, 2012
Lesniak expects NJ bill to pass in September; CDI purchase Ohio track; Aristocrat goes Nordic
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
New Jersey online mantra: casino pride, poker shame
December 13, 2017
Golden Nugget flirts with NJ online gambling revenue record
November 15, 2017