Tag Archives: Ray Bitar
- The USDJ and Guernsey share $25.4m of Ray Bitar’s money
December 12, 2017
The USDJ has revealed a partnership with officials on the island of Guernsey that has led to them receiving a 50/50 split of $25.4m put in a Guernsey bank.
- 3-Barrels: Packer to Wed; Bitar Already Wed; Hellmuth Falls For Jay-Z
January 28, 2016
3-barrels: Pending wedding between James Packer and Mariah Carey; Ray Bitar tying the knot, and Phil Hellmuth falls in love with Jay-Z.
- Calling the Clock: PokerStars, PokerStars, and Much More PokerStars
November 3, 2014
Lee Davy makes life a little easier as he breaks down the week's biggest poker news stories.
- Former U.S. Based Full Tilt Players May Still Lose Out on Millions; Ray Bitar Close to Death
October 29, 2014
Former U.S. based Full Tilt Poker players may still lose out on millions, lying in unclaimed poker accounts, due to incorrect information.
- Calling the Clock: Negreanu & McClelland Are In; Blom and Hansen are out, and Much More
October 27, 2014
Lee rounds up last week’s poker news including stories from the 2014 Poker Hall of Fame, the High Courts in England & Italy and much more.
- Ray Bitar’s $40m Forfeiture Details Disclosed; Full Tilt Confirm The Professionals Are No More
October 23, 2014
Ray Bitar’s $40m forfeiture have been disclosed; Full Tilt confirmed that Viktor Blom & Gus Hansen are searching for new employers.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014