Tag Archives: rawa
- Will Adelson’s $5m Trump gift unleash DOJ on online gambling?
19 April 2017
Las Vegas Sands boss Sheldon Adelson gave $5m to Trump's inauguration fund, fuelling rumors that DOJ is prepping anti-online gambling measures.
- Congressman fishes for Adelson bucks with new anti-online bill
12 December 2016
GOP Congressman Michael Fitzpatrick files legislation to overturn 2011 Department of Justice opinion that Wire Act applies only to online sports betting.
- Anti-online gambling bill filed days after Adelson gave GOP senators $20m
28 September 2016
Federal election filings show the US Senate's latest anti-online gambling bill came days after Sheldon Adelson donated $20m to Senate fund.
- Bill to ban online gambling quietly introduced to the US Senate
26 September 2016
Amid the fanfare that is the upcoming U.S. presidential elections, one senator has sneakily made a move to ban online gambling.
- Anti-Online Gambling Politicians Try to do a UIGEA And Sneak RAWA in Through The Backdoor
13 May 2016
Anti-online gambling politicians try to do a UIGEA and sneak RAWA in through the backdoor.
- Ron Paul slams RAWA supporters who shill for “one Las Vegas billionaire”
29 October 2015
Rep. Jason Chaffetz drums up support for anti-online gambling bill while Ron Paul slams bill as favor for "one Las Vegas billionaire."
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
21 January 2018
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
4 September 2015