Tag Archives: rawa
- Will Adelson’s $5m Trump gift unleash DOJ on online gambling?
April 19, 2017
Las Vegas Sands boss Sheldon Adelson gave $5m to Trump's inauguration fund, fuelling rumors that DOJ is prepping anti-online gambling measures.
- Congressman fishes for Adelson bucks with new anti-online bill
December 12, 2016
GOP Congressman Michael Fitzpatrick files legislation to overturn 2011 Department of Justice opinion that Wire Act applies only to online sports betting.
- Anti-online gambling bill filed days after Adelson gave GOP senators $20m
September 28, 2016
Federal election filings show the US Senate's latest anti-online gambling bill came days after Sheldon Adelson donated $20m to Senate fund.
- Bill to ban online gambling quietly introduced to the US Senate
September 26, 2016
Amid the fanfare that is the upcoming U.S. presidential elections, one senator has sneakily made a move to ban online gambling.
- Anti-Online Gambling Politicians Try to do a UIGEA And Sneak RAWA in Through The Backdoor
May 13, 2016
Anti-online gambling politicians try to do a UIGEA and sneak RAWA in through the backdoor.
- Ron Paul slams RAWA supporters who shill for “one Las Vegas billionaire”
October 29, 2015
Rep. Jason Chaffetz drums up support for anti-online gambling bill while Ron Paul slams bill as favor for "one Las Vegas billionaire."
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
January 21, 2018
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
September 4, 2015